Christine Fiore, Ph.D. – Why Some Women Stay and Why Some Women Leave Violent Relationships
Dr. Fiore is Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology, University of Montana in Missoula.
– Two reasons why women stay in violent relationships
– Two reasons why women leave violent relationships
– Two barriers for women leaving violent relationships
– The role that family supports play in the stay/leave decision
– How therapists can be most helpful for women struggling with the stay/leave decision