Abbie Goldberg, Ph.D. – What We Know about Gay Parenting
Dr. Goldberg is Associate Professor of Psychology at Clark University. She studies and teaches 0 gender and family, ethics, and developmental psychopathology.
– What research indicates about the effects of gay parenting on kids
– Challenges children with LG parents face
– What unique strengths children with LG parents have
– What unique strengths LG parents bring to parenting
– How the experiences of LG parents and their children vary by location
– How the experiences of gay vs. lesbian parents differ