Bret Moore, Psy.D., co-editor of Treating PTSD in Military Personnel: A Clinical Handbook
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Moore is founder of Military Psychology Consulting and a board-certified clinical psychologist in San Antonio, Texas.
– What is like to serve as a psychologist during an active war engagement
– Effective treatment for military personnel with PTSD
– How multiple deployments psychological affect military personnel
– What challenges couples face after the soldier is discharged from the military
– Opportunities for private practitioners to work with military personnel and their families