David Verhaagen, Ph.D. Therapy with Young Men 16-24 years Old in Treatment
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Verhaagen is a licensed psychologist and managing partner/CEO of Southeast Psychological Services. He is board-certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP) in Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
– Unique issues that young men face that often bring them into therapy
– How therapy with young men differs from other populations
– Pitfalls to be aware of in therapy with young men
– Practical tools for your work with young men
– How to help young men build greater emotional intelligence
– How to combine Motivational Interviewing with Cognitive Behavior Therapy in working with this population.