Tami Kulbatski, Psy.D., co-editor (with Jeffrey Zeig) of The Ten Commandments for Couples: For Every Aspect of Your Relationship Journey
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Kulbatski is the founder and director of the Toronto Centre for Positive Psychology. She is in clinical practice and provides lectures and workshops.
– How positive psychology can influence marital counseling
– The importance of focusing what is going right in a relationship
– How to respond when couples don’t complete their homework assignments
– Advice for couples who are dealing with infidelity
– How couples can use “mantras” that they choose to improve their relationship