Patrick Corrigan, PsyD, Editor of The Stigma of Disease and Disability: Understanding Causes and Overcoming Injustice
Dr. Corrigan is Distinguished Professor of Psychology at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
– Two social problems related to the stigma of mental illness
– Two reasons why clinicians should be concerned about the stigma of mental illness
– In what ways, if any, the stigma of mental illness has changed in the past 30 years
– How stigma change can take place
– How clinicians can address the self-stigma of mental illness