Fathali M. Moghaddam, Ph.D., The Psychology of Dictatorship
Dr. Moghaddam is a Professor in the Department of Psychology and the director of the Conflict Resolution Program, Department of Government at Georgetown University.
– The current state of democracy vs. dictatorships in the world
– The role personality of the dictator may play in the role of the rise in a dictatorship
– The “springboard model” of how dictatorships arise
– The role of conformity and marketing in developing and maintaining dictatorships
– What the “springboard model” suggests for defeating dictatorships.