Barry Schwartz, Ph.D., The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Schwartz is Dorwin Cartwright Professor of Social Theory and Social Action at Swarthmore College.
– How too much choice may actually create distress
– About individual and domain differences within people’s preference for choice
– About a scale that measures “Maximizing” and “Satisfying”
– How maximizing may impact romantic choice and clinical problem areas
– The pstychological benefits of “good enough” vs. perfection