Robert Enright, Ph.D., The Forgiving Life: A Pathway to Overcoming Resentment and Creating a Legacy of Love
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Enright is a licensed psychologist and a professor of educational psychology at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. He is a pioneer in the study of forgiveness He is the author of more than 100 publications, including five books.
– How forgiveness is defined
– The benefits of forgiveness
– The process of forgiveness
– The most important and the most difficult parts of the forgiveness process for clients
– About a pilot study of forgiveness for survivors of a loved one’s suicide