Janet Thomas, Psy.D. The Ethics of Supervision and Consultation: Practical Guidance for Mental Health Professionals
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Thomas is a licensed psychologist in Saint Paul, Minnesota. In addition to her clinical work she consults with and supervises other professionals.
– How consultation is different from supervision
– The importance of having an Informed Consent document in place
– How ethical issues may be impacted by orientation of the supervisor
– Ethics codes differ regarding supervision for the different mental health disciplines
– Supervision issues may differ for novice and seasoned professionals