Thomas Brunner, Ph.D., Co-author (with Charles Spielberger) of the State Trait Anger Expression Inventory – 2, Child/Adolescent Version, published by Psychology Assessment Resources (PAR)
Dr. Brunner is in clinical practice in Tucson, Arizona and is involved in both research and clinical practice related to anger.
– The importance of assessing anger in children and adolescents
– The different dimensions of anger in children and adolescents
– How the STAXI-2 C/A can be utilized in clinical practice
– What research is taking place with the measure
– About opportunities for collaborative research in this area.