Kenneth Pargament, Ph.D., Spiritually Integrated Psychotherapy: Understanding and Addressing the Sacred
Dr. Pargament is a Professor in the Department of Psychology at Bowling Green State University.
– The relationship between religion, psychological well-being, and stress
– A rationale for why mental health professionals should integrate religious and spiritual issues in their treatment
– How mental health professionals use religion and spirituality in practice
– The difference between spirituality and religion
– Some of the ethical issues that confront psychologists who address religion and spirituality in treatment