Marta Meana, Ph.D., Sexual Dysfunction in Women
Dr. Meana is Dean and Professor of Psychology at University of Nevada, Las Vegas
– Why a clinician does not have to be a certified sex therapist to treat sexual difficulties
– The two most frequent sexual difficulties that women encounter.
– Two changes in classification of sexual disorders in the DSM-5
– Two types of referral partners it is beneficial to have in treating sexual dysfunctions in women
– How a sexual complaint is different from a sexual dysfunction