Joan Berzoff, Ed.D., Inside Out and Outside In: Psychodynamic Clinical Theory and Psychopathology in Contemporary Multicultural Context
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Berzoff is Co-Director of the Doctoral Program at the Smith College School for Social Work and is in private practice in Northampton, Massachusetts.
– The importance of psychoanalytic concepts even when practicing in a managed care environment
– The importance of psychodynamics in working with Veterans with PTSD
– The role that psychotropic medications may play in treatment
– Current analytic thinking of homosexuality
– Skills needed to practice in a multicultural society