Mila Ruiz Tecala, LICSW, co-author Grief and Loss: Identifying and Proving Damages in Wrongful Death Cases
View the book on Amazon
Ms. Tecala is in clinical practice at The Center for Loss and Grief in Washington DC. In addition to being an expert on issues related to grief she completes evaluations and testifies on the psychological impact of wrongful death on survivors.
– The differences between grief counseling and grief therapy
– The factors that contribute to complicated mourning
– About disenfranchised grief
– The differences in the grieving process when death is expected and one that is sudden and traumatic
– About the loss of the “assumptive world” and its impact on grief.