Kate Hays, Ph.D. Performance Psychology in Action: Casebook for Working With Athletes, Performing Artists, Business Leaders, and Professionals in High-Risk Occupations
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Hays is in clinical practice in Toronto, Ontario and a noted expert on sport and performance psychology.
– What is meant by “performance psychology”
– The roots of performance psychology
– The training needed to become a competent performance psychologist
– The about the key mental skills in working with performers
– The typical psychological issues that performers face