Barry Duncan, PsyD., On Becoming a Better Therapist
Dr. Duncan is Director of The Heart and Soul of Change Project, a practice-driven training and research initiative that focuses on what works in therapy.
– The “good, bad, and the ugly” about psychotherapy outcome
– Reasons psychotherapists may be resistant to measuring outcome
– How psychotherapists can improve their treatment outcomes
– How measuring treatment outcome can help you improve your skills
– How to implement measurement outcome in your practice