Paul Fulton, Ph.D. Co-editor, Mindfulness and Psychotherapy
View on Amazon
Dr. Fulton is the Director of Mental Health for Tufts Health Plan in Massachusetts, a clinical psychologist in private practice, and a forensic psychologist. He received lay ordination as a Zen Buddhist in 1972.
– The consensus definition of mindfulness
– Why it’s so difficult to stay in the moment
– How mindfulness is similar and different from other forms of healing
– How mindfulness applies to the psychotherapist
– The impact on clients of mindfulness