Jeffrey Binder, Ph.D. Key Competencies in Brief Psychotherapy
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Binder is Professor of Psychology at Argosy University-Georgia School of Professional Psychology and is in clinical practice in Atlanta.
– The three main principles in conducting brief psychotherapy
– Several differences between brief and focused psychotherapy as opposed to open-ended psychotherapy.
– About the dose effect and its relationship to psychotherapy outcome
– Which types of presenting problems respond best to brief psychotherapy
– About issues of dependence for both client and clinician in psychotherapy
– Ways to remain focused in a counseling session