Meet the Experts: Linda Allen
How to be Found in Local Google Search Results by Prospective Clients and Referral Sources
Recorded Jan 8, 2015
Since 1990 Linda Allen has taught thousands of small business owners how to market their business online. She taught internet marketing classes from 2007 to 2010, and began her own Marketing Agency in 2011.
In this interview, Linda describes her Triple Trifecta Strategy which she has used to help professionals market themselves successfully in the current online environment. Linda has written two books on internet marketing (one to be published in March). She has a zest for learning and is always continuing her education, passing on her new-found tools to others.
- Where Google finds information about you
- How to make your business more visible online, while protecting your personal privacy
- A simple, but often overlooked branding strategy
- What it means to “optimize” your business information online
- How to know which directories and social networking sites are best for your marketing
- Strategies for delivering fresh content that gets noticed by Google