Ian Gotlib, Ph.D., co-editor (with Constance Hammen, Ph.D.), Handbook of Depression
View the book on Amazon
Ian H. Gotlib, PhD, is the David Starr Jordan Professor of Psychology and Director of the Stanford Mood and Anxiety Disorders Laboratory at Stanford University. He has published over 400 scientific articles and has written or edited several books in the areas of depression and stress.
– How to define and classify depression
– Major risk factors for depression
– Important new directions in research in depression
– Advances in neuroimaging contributing to our understanding of depression
– The most effective current treatments for depression