Eric Mart, Ph.D. Getting Started in Forensic Psychology Practice: How to Create a Forensic Specialty in Your Mental Health Practice
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Mart is a psychologist in private practice in Manchester, New Hampshire. He holds an ABPP diploma in forensic psychology and has testified in court cases throughout the United States and Canada.
– Some ways to start a forensic practice
– What are the best and worst parts of forensic practice
– What it is like to testify in court
– Some tips for breaking into practice in a large market
– About the hottest area that is emerging in forensic practce.