Russell Barkley, Ph.D., Executive Functions: What They Are, How They Work, and Why They Evolved
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Barkley is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics at the Medical University of South Carolina. He has published numerous books, chapters, assessment scales and scientific papers on ADHD, executive functioning, and childhood defiance.
– The four problems in the field of executive functioning
– Implications of theory for measurement of executive functioning
– Implications of theory for treatment of executive functioning problems
– The role of comorbid mental health conditions in assessing executive functioning
– The role of medications in treating executive functioning problems