Have you considered that, as licensed mental health professionals, marketing is our ETHICAL DUTY?
Dr. Pauline Wallin explained why in her 4-hour workshop at the New Jersey Psychological Association Spring Conference:
Ethical Marketing to Enhance Your Reputation and Increase Referrals
The live audio has been combined with the slide presentations into a self-paced series of slideshow videos that you can view on your computer or mobile device. Here’s a sample: With effective, ethical marketing you can stand out as the go-to mental health professional when they are ready to make an appointment.
What you’ll learn in this home-study workshop:
- Why marketing is our ethical duty
- Difference between marketing and selling
- How to reach people who need, want and can pay for your services
- Ways to market your practice online and offline
- How to develop your platform and brand
- Ethical considerations in marketing
- Create your “elevator speech”
- Writing for the public – Don’t make these mistakes
- Search techniques to quickly find authoritative content for presentations, articles & blog posts
- How to boost your ranking in Google search results
- How to repurpose your content for wider distribution
- … And more
Here’s a sample preview:
What’s included in the home study version of the workshop – Instant downloads of:
- 14 narrated slideshow presentations in video format. Each segment shows the slides with audio from the live workshop, as you see above. Each self-contained segment is 15 minutes or less. Convenient if you don’t have large blocks of free time.
- 159 Slide images of the entire workshop (PDF format). Print them out if you wish.
- Audio-only segments in mp3 format. Download to your computer or mobile device.
- Audio transcripts. Convenient if you prefer to read rather than listen. Also, since the recording is not studio quality, the transcripts are useful if you miss a few words on the audio.
- Complete set of handouts and worksheets, identical to those that were distributed at the live workshop.
3 ways to learn the material:
1. Narrated slideshows
2. Audio recording + slide images (on screen or printed out)
3. Transcript + slide images (on screen or printed out)