Clara Hill, Ph.D., Dream Work In Therapy: Facilitating Exploration, Insight, And Action
View the book on Amazon
Dr. Hill is Professor of Psychology at the University of Maryland.
– Why psychotherapists should want to know more about their client’s dreams
– Her 3-stage cognitive-experiential model for working with dreams
– How research demonstrates the effectiveness of including dream work in psychotherapy
– Client populations for whom dream work may or may not be clinically appropriate
– About additional resources to learn about dream work