Download the CE quiz to earn 3 Home Study credits for the 3-part recorded webinar:
Create Educational Handouts That People Will Read, Keep, and Pass On to Others
(Webinar recording sold separately here)
Fact sheets, tips sheets and other handouts are ideal for marketing your practice:
- They provide a sample of what you know and how you can help people
- They help to brand you as an expert
- When placed in a waiting room or on a bulletin board, your handout is in front of groups of people who might need your services.
- When a referring professional gives your handout to a patient or client, it’s an endorsement of you and your services.
- Unlike business cards and brochures, handouts are more likely to be read and kept. If the information is valuable to the reader, he or she will share it with others.
This 3-part recorded workshop (one hour each) via webinar will guide you through the steps of crafting professional and effective tips sheets, fact sheets, and other handouts for the public and for referral sources. Includes templates, resources and practical tips that you can apply to all your writings and presentations for the public.
- List three ways that educational handouts benefit both you and the public
- Adapt outlines and templates for your own fact sheets and tips sheets
- Use advanced internet search techniques to quickly find high-quality content for your handouts, without violating copyright laws
- Apply writing and editing techniques to make your message more powerful
- Apply layout techniques to create easy-to-read documents
- List ways to distribute your handouts for maximum exposure, offline and online
- Revise and repurpose your handout content for other projects
CE Credits: 3 home-study CE credits are available through The Practice Institute, upon completion of a brief quiz and payment of an administrative fee of $30. The Practice Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education credits for psychologists. The Practice Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its content.