Stephanie Mihalas, Ph.D., Keys to Building a Successful Child and Family Practice
Dr. Mihalas is in independent practice in Los Angeles, and is Clinical Instructor at the UCLA Department of Psychiatry & Biobehavioral Sciences.
– Two clinical services that those trained as school psychologists can provide other than assessment
– Two strategies for entering into consultations with schools
– Two keys in developing referral partners to work with children and families
– Whether it is important to accept insurance in a child-family practice
– One important factor to developing a successful child-focused practice