Susan White, Ph.D. Practitioner’s Guide to Social Skills Training in Children with Asperger’s Syndrome and High Functioning Autism
View the book on Amazon
Dr. White is Assistant Professor of Psychology and Co-Director of the Autism Clinic at Virginia Tech University.
– Social deficits associated with ASD
– Some theories of how ASD develops.
– How ASD can be diagnosed
– Co-occuring disorders
– What parents can do to help promote social competence in their own kids?
– What teachers can do in their classrooms to help children with ASD socialize better/more?
– How to integrate this as a niche or specialty area in your practice.