Katie Little Kivisto, Ph.D. – What Clinicians Should Know about Adolescent Dating
Dr. Kivisto is Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Indianapolis.
– What should clinicians be asking adolescents about their romantic experiences
– The typical developmental progression for adolescent dating and romantic experiences
– How this progression applies to adolescents who are sexual minorities?
– Ways that romantic relationships or experiences can affect adolescents’ mental health
– How parents can better communicate about romantic relationships with their adolescent